Top Canadian Domain Registrars
Domain Registration is very important for your business choosing a domain registrar is not the easiest duty. Your Lucky you have hosting Canada the First online website that would guide to the best registrar in Canada, we have reviewed all the registrar that we recommend for you we promise you that we supply on the best that suite your pocket and easy to manage.
Top Domain Registrars in Canada
30-day Money Back
30-day Money Back
30-day Money Back
30-day Money Back
Registrar Auto Renewal
Most domains are expired due to lack of knowledge when the domain is expiring. Most registrar that we work with they give an option to renew your domain every time its expired.
DNS Management is very important in case you want to change your host. Changing DNS settings shouldn’t be complicated because that will end with downtime we all know that domain propagation takes Hours or even days if DNS management system is not user-friendly. We provide you with pioneers in this industry.
Domain Transfer is always problem imagen a domain registrar that doesn’t give you any problems when you want to transfer your domain to a different registrar because is that easy please see the registrar that we provide.
Domain Registration FAQs
Let’s recap; domain registration is a process of registering your domain name with your web hosting provider. For example, Canadianwebhosts.info is a domain name and every domain name is unique on the internet. Your domain name will be followed by many extensions such as .info, .com, .org, .net and many more from our Canadian web hosting providers.
Why do I need a unique domain name?
There are a number of reasons why people need to register unique domain names and they include;
- A unique domain name is easy to remember
- It looks professional
- It will be a permanent address for your website and email, for as long as you keep the domain or continue paying for hosting services
- It is easy to register a unique domain in your cPanel and it doesn’t take long
- If you buy a shared hosting plan through our listed Canadian web hosts, you will receive one FREE credit to use on specific domains (this applies to first time purchasers)
- Once you have a unique domain, it will be yours forever, for as long as you renew it. If you don’t renew it, the hosting provider will sell it and someone else will grab the opportunity
Do I need to register a domain name?
Yes, you can if you want to own your TLD name (top-level domain).
The difference between domain registration and web hosting
Here is the difference between domain registration and web hosting;
- Domain Registration – this gives you the ownership and rights to your domain name. If the domain is already taken and off the market, no one else will have access to your website name. Owning a domain name is the first process of having a website or email at your domain. You will need to host your domain name with a web hosting provider for your email and site content.
- Web Hosting – this is a web service provider. It provides web owners with network connection, server, configuration and many more. You will need to upload your website to the host’s server and configure everything via cPanel.
Once I registered my domain name, will I be able to change it at a later stage?
No it is not possible. Registrars don’t allow for a domain name to be changed after you bought it. Once you register a domain name, you own it until it expires. Make sure that you spell your domain name correctly during the registration process. If you registered a domain name with typos, wait for it to expire and register a new one with the same domain registrar.
What kind of domain can I register?
No it doesn’t matter. You can register domain that ends with any extensions such as .info, org, or any other. .com, .net, .org, or .info re TLDs and are unrestricted which means you can register them.For example, if you wanted Example.com and when you search it says it has been taken, you can choose Example.net and register it if it is not taken.
Should I register my domain with “www” in at the beginning?
There’s no need to register it with “www” as it is not really part of your site name. You can register a domain without “www” and set it up later.
How many times do I need to renew my domain?
You can renew your domain yearly or up to three years. However, you will be required to make payments upfront for renewal. You can also opt for an automatic renewal and renewal fee will be deducted straight from your account as Debit order.
Can domain registrations be refunded?
Registrations are normally non-refundable but some Top-Level Domains can probably be refunded within 5 days after you registered your domain. You can enquire about refund by submitting a support ticket.
Will I be alerted when payment is due?
Definitely, web hosting providers send emails and notify you about payments.
Can I sell my domain name?
Yes you can. Remember you now have the rights and ownership of your domain. So you can sell it anytime and to anyone who would be interested in buying it. Once you found a buyer, you will need to transfer ownership. Contact your web hosting company for more information.