Bluehost is a web hosting company founded by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth. They have 750 Employees working around the clock to give you the best web hosting in Canada. Being the #1 recommended hosting by WordPress.org, they feature 1-Click installations in all their plans.
Bluehost is probably on the top along with Hostpapa and other web Hosting Companies in Canada. The company was established in 1996, which makes it ancient by web standards, but I like them none the less.
Detailed Features about Bluehost
Get started for as little as $2.95 per month with shared hosting if you snag a deal like this. Otherwise, the Starter plan usually costs $7.99 per month. But WP plans are expensive, starting at $12.49 monthly.
- Get unlimited bandwidth with all accounts.
- Email Hosting. The starter plan comes with 100 email accounts. The Plus and Business Pro plans offer unlimited email accounts.
- Receive up to $200 in marketing offer bonuses when you sign up for web Hosting with Bluehost.
- Bluehost cPanel makes it easy to configure and control your websites.
Bluehost offers five main types of hosting plans:
- Shared hosting
- Dedicated hosting
- WordPress hosting
- VPS hosting
- Cloud Sites
The cheapest web hosting on the above packages is Shared Web Hosting.
- Starter: Beginning at $3.49 per month, this plan jumps up to $7.99 per month at the regular price.
- Plus: This plan is regularly $10.49 per month.
- Business Pro: This plan is $23.99 per month.
- Standard: $14.99 your first month, up to $29.99 after
- Enhanced: $29.99 your first month, up to $59.99 after
- Premium: $44.99 your first month, up to $89.99 after
- Ultimate: $59.99 your first month, up to $119.99 after
- Standard: $74.99 your first month, $149.99 per month after.
- Enhanced: $99.99 your first month, $199.99 per month after.
- Premium: $124.99 your first month, $124.99 per month after.
Blogger plan. WordPress Web hosting on Bluehost offers the best packages in the Canadian region and the world, however, and one of the company’s most popular services, mostly because of the following features, get over 100 million visits per month, 30 GB of storage, 30 GB of backup space, 2 GB of RAM, and up to five sites. You get one domain and IP address. Additional features include enhanced cPanel, CDN.
Other Canadian web Hosts
24/7/365 Technical Support
Enterprise plan unlimited monthly visits, 240 GB of storage and backup space, 8 GB of RAM and up to 30 sites. You get domain and IP address. cPanel and SiteLock CDN/WAF Pro.
- Blogger: $12.49 your first month, $24.99 after
- Professional: $37.50 your first month, $74.99 after
- Business: $60.00 your first month, $119.99 after
- Enterprise: $85.00 your first month, $169.99 after
All plans have 24/7 service and a money-back guarantee. These plans also include automatic plug-in updates and regular backups. You can get this deal only from Bluehost.
Bluehost is your only or best option. However – hosts like Hostpapa can easily compete, and at a lower cost.
It is very easy to setup your online store with Bluehost just a click away, which offers different shopping carts: Magento, Zen, Cube, Woocommerce, Agora, and OS Commerce. Get SSL security for your transactions, a certificate generated. The $200 in free marketing credits is also a big help if you. You can use these to promote your business through Facebook, Google, Bing, and Twitter.
Bluehost Security Features
Bluehost offers the best web hosting security in Canada. get 3 layers of anti-spam protection in the form of Spam Experts, Spam Hammer, and Apache Spam. Get protection for your inbox as well. Your directories are all password-protected. Bluehost offers CloudFlare, which provides even more excellent security features and speeds up your site! CloudFlare is particularly good for thwarting DDOS attacks.
Bluehost makes it is straight forward to set up your website and manage it. cPanel interface is as easy to use as it gets. The interface is very easy to use the developers they used human computer interactions techniques to design their dash board it’s very easy to use thanks to Bluehost
Bluehost Refund Policy
Bluehost has plans with a 30-day money back guarantee. This means if you cancel within the first 30 days, you will get a full refund. Domain fees are not refundable.
Which customers should use Bluehost?
Customers that need reliable web host with a very strong reputation. Bluehost is one of the oldest names in the business and has established trust since 1997 they have been giving cutting edge technology to the world and Canada. Bluehost has over 10000 Customers in Canada and their satisfied. WordPress customers features and a dedicated support team of WP experts. Big and small businesses. Bluehost is fine if you are on a budget and just want general shared hosting.